G.R.I.T. Boot Camps
“ Group Resistance & Interval Training “ Although similar to the popular bootcamps, The Instructors are Degreed / Certified Personal Trainers that teach the classes at a pace which makes it possible for us to ensure proper form. The last thing you need while trying to get in shape is an injury. Our education ensures your safety more than some one who doesnt know what to watch for. The Prices are reasonable and affordable but enough of an investment to hold yourself accountable to and in the class. When building Scultped LifeStyles. L.L.C. I realized that it isnt fair for people who cant afford $200-$300 a month to get in shape. We have something for every price range. If you dont see a price that you can work with, call and we can find something that will!
Our classes are about having a good time while getting fit. We teach you exercises that you can do at home with minimal equipment. We want you to enjoying working with us but not just attending them because you dont know what to do in the gym. Become a part of our fitness family and build a lifestyle that you enjoy sticking with!
Drop in Rates: $10.00 or Punch cards ( 12 - 24 classes to use at any available G.R.I.T. Camp locations)
Seasonal Outdoor Boot Camps: available in 4 week increments.
Unlimited Classes for up to 3 different classes and all available times- $215.00 (Choice of class style - can mix G.R.I.T , Yoga, Pilates or the Nia Technique Classes.)
One Location & One Time slot - $150.00 ( 3 days a week)
Indoor Winter Boot Camps: available in 4 and 6 week Increments. ( There are ALWAYS discounts available by liking us on FACEBOOK) Progressive Style, starting at a beginner level and progressing as the people in the classes increase in strength.
4 weeks: $150.00
6 weeks: $215.00
Benefits of Group Exercise:
- Proper instruction: Correct technique is important in any workout for the prevention of injury and to maximise results. Class instruction is great for those who may be intimidated to use particular equipment, by learning about proper technique in a group environment.
- Motivation & friendly Competition: Exercising side by side with others brings out the ego in all of us. Being able to keep up with the class is great motivation for pushing personal boundaries and achieving goals.
- Socialisation: Interaction with other class members who share common interests is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
- Consistency in routine: Scheduled classes are particularly good for those who like to work to a routine. They enable people with limited time to fit in a full body workout in a set timeframe.
- Accountability: To help keep you committed and totally responsible for your actions and behaviors in reaching your goals. Accountability serves to assist you along your journey. It requires you to accept responsibility for your actions and to stay true to your commitments. Unaccountable people make excuses, put things off and never reach their goals.
BENEFITS of EXERCISE:
- Improves Mood & Self Esteem-Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that leave you feeling happier and more relaxed; which helps prevent depression.
- Combats chronic diseases-Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes, & Certain types of Cancer.
- Helps Manage Weight-When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn — and the easier it is to keep your weight under control.
- Boosts your energy level-Physical activity delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues, helps your entire cardiovascular system work more efficiently. When your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you'll have more energy to do the things you enjoy.
- Promotes better sleep-Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep.
- Physical activity can be fun! Training can be made fun, but there are plenty of other ways to stay active, go dancing, swimming, or hiking with the family. Or get competitive and round up some friends and family for a game of kickball or softball.